Friday, March 5, 2010

Shiny new pots and pans.

Speaking of Costco in the below blog, we visited Costco tonight. I think Friday evening, an hour before they close, is the perfect time to visit Costco. It was like a ghost town! We were finally able to track down a set of their signature brand stainless steel pots and pans. I am so freaking excited to use these! We have a gas range, which has kind of destroyed most of our other shizzy pans. Shizzy pans that were wedding gifts from Mr.P's first wedding. Shizzy pans that I am going to be so happy to pack up and say bu-bye to.

I love cooking, and I am super excited to be the proud owner of this awesome new set of pans. Mr.P did not share my enthusiasm for spending money on said pans, but he took my word for it when I said these pans would easily last us 10-15 years. His father taught him a simple equation: happy wife = happy life. His father also passed along this wisdom: "Son, don't assume they can cook."

I, however, can cook. And I'm a pretty good cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment