I love entering contests. Who doesn't? I feel giddy just thinking about hearing the words "you've won!" I've recently discovered the fun of blogger giveaways. Basically cool people with cool blogs giving away free stuff to their readers. Pretty neato. I'm not cool enough to give away things on my blog, but by blogging about a fellow blogger's contest I can up my chances of winning free stuff from one of her giveaways.
The giveaway is a bunch of Stonyfield Farms Yo-Baby goodies. This particular item is of interest to me because I am personally super picky when it comes to yogurt. I'm one of those picky eaters who is sensitive to tastes and textures, and yogurt is one of those textures that can be iffy. There are very few brands of yogurt that I will actually eat, and Stonyfield Farms is one of my favorites! When I lived in Maine, that was the yogurt I always bought (after trial and error of the options of yogurt available at my grocery store in central Maine). Out here in Seattle it isn't the easiest to find since Stonyfield Farms is more of an east coast company, but when I do find their products here I always buy them because they taste great. I am really excited to have M2 try the Yo-Baby yogurt this week!
Check out this cool blog "look at the birds" and vote for her at Top Mommy Blogs because she is funny and eloquent!
No comments:
Post a Comment