Sunday, March 7, 2010

Saving babies one onesie at a time....

Remember a few weeks ago I plugged my BFF's etsy site? I'm going to do it again, because A) She is awesome, B) She just gave M2 a new onesie today that is so cute (pictured below), C) She's currently donating some of the proceeds from each onesie purchase to the March of Dimes March for Babies.

For each onesie purchased on her etsy website between now and April 24th, $4 will be donated to the March of Dimes. Sweet, right? You can buy a super cute custom onesie, and money from the sale will go to this wonderful cause! In April M2 and I will be joining her to participate in the March for Babies walk.

In other news....M2 is officially a sitter! All weekend she spent a lot of time sitting on the rug and playing with her toys. I brought out her cool wood block toys that I bought last spring before she was born (an Etsy purchase from Hudson Blocks). I much prefer her chewing on these than most of her other toys that are plastic Made in China crap...

P.S. I'm thinking that M2's stomach wasn't ready for pumpkin pie. Saturday she had an upset stomach all day and hardly ate. Which meant Saturday night/Sunday morning she woke me up somewhere around 12 times. Basically we changed more poopy diapers this weekend than we have in the past two weeks (though this is partly skewed by the fact that many of her bowel movements have happened at daycare).

1 comment:

  1. dude- i don't think alex was ready for her yogurt either- hello nasty poops aaaall day after she had it- woops! i guess we'll hold off for a few more months!!! :)

    ReplyDelete