In other exciting news - we recently started showing M2 the Baby Sign Time DVD. She seems to really like it and is really engaged when watching it. It works out great for her to watch it while we eat dinner since that is usually a fussy "I want to be held" time, when she sees us eating she wants to be in on the action. Since she's also in the grab-grab-grab phase it can be challenging to hold her while eating because she will try to grab food off our plates or forks to play with. Anywho...so the past couple of days when I do the "milk" sign to her and show her my hand doing the sign, she has held out her hand and done the sign! I'm so proud of her. Of course, she still needs to learn that when she does the sign it is a way to communicate that she wants milk, but we'll get there.
This week I ordered her a big girl car seat. I do love her infant carrier car seat, but it is getting heavy to carry her in it, and she doesn't look as comfortable. I did the research and decided to go with the Britax Marathon. It was highly rated for safety, comfort, and ease of install. Plus it's made in the USA. I found a sweet deal by buying a "closeout" fabric pattern, along with an online coupon code and Bing Cashback, I got a $280 car seat for $165. Not too shabby.
M2 trying out her yogurt:
M2 looking at The Hungry Caterpillar:
M2 squealing as she plays with her giant strawberry rattle:



No comments:
Post a Comment