Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yay for craigslist!

I was randomly looking on Craigslist yesterday at strollers and other baby items, and I came across an ad for the Combi Pod Bouncer seat that I had on my registry. The ad said it was brand new in box, and only $40! (Target had it for $80, Amazon for $60, but then with tax and shipping...the $40 was a sweet deal). I called right away and made arrangements to buy it.

This morning we went and picked it up, and it is great. I'm happy to have saved some money and hopefully M2 will like it. It has an MP3 hookup on it so I can download some baby friendly itunes and plug my ipod into it. I've heard that some babies hate bouncers, some hate swings, etc, so I guess knowing that she may or may not take to the bouncer makes me glad I got it for a good price. If it turns out she doesn't like it, I can probably get most or all of the money back by turning around and re-selling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment