Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Mr.P and I debated if mother's-to-be get to celebrate Mother's Day, which of course I believe they do. Just because the baby hasn't been born doesn't mean I haven't been taking care of her for 6 months now. I'm always consciously aware of her and how she is doing, and I treat my body better knowing that my choices can impact her.

Mr.P gave me a sweet card and he offered to buy me an iphone for Mother's Day (I declined, as much as one would be nice, we have other things to buy that are more important). He offered to let me choose some activities for today, so I made him come with me to the pottery painting store so that I could paint a light switch cover with sock monkeys for the nursery. I hope it turns out ok...it's always a little hard to tell before they fire it in the kiln.

I saw this photo of a mama cheetah and her baby on the live search page. It was too cute to not post:

No comments:

Post a Comment