Saturday, May 23, 2009

I love a good deal.

I read about a baby clothing sample sale in the Seattle Times the other day. The sale was today, and it featured products by 3 great local companies - Kate Quinn Organics, Baby Legs, and See Kai Run.

What great products! All three companies make really nice stuff. I have bought Baby Legs before as a gift for people I knew with babies, and I wanted to stock up on a few pairs for M2. In case you're not familiar with these, they are baby leg warmers that can be worn with a onesie or under a dress or shorts. They make diaper changing easy and they're stylish. Here is a picture of a pair:

Normally these retail for about $12-$15 a pair, but at the sample sale today they were way cheaper! For packaged pairs that look as they sell them in stores, it was $5 a pair. For loose pairs that were out of the packaging, it was $2 a pair (they were new, just not neatly packaged). I bought a bunch of the loose pairs for M2 and for a friend of mine's two babies, and I picked up some packaged ones for future baby gifts. From the Kate Quinn Organics line, I got a few soft organic cotton baby t-shirts and onesies.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of Baby Legs before, but those are adorable and it's such a great idea. So cute, M2 will look very hip in those :)

    ReplyDelete