At first when I found out we were having a girl I thought, "But I hate pink!" Red is still my favorite color, but pink is starting to grow on me. The nursery decor is still planned to be red/brown/sock monkey with a light beige colored paint on the walls.
I found the cutest diaper bag today on Etsy, and I had to buy it. For the most part I've tried to register for a lot of gender neutral items that can be used for future children, but for the diaper bag I decided I'd go with something a little girly. We may not have another baby for a few years, and this one might get worn out with M2. Plus, I like how Etsy has so many unique items (if I could have I would have loved to register there but they don't have a registry option).
Here's the bag...what do you think?

I'm with you on the pink thing, but I love the bag!
ReplyDelete