One of the problems with being pregnant, and in the late stages of pregnancy, is that I can't bend over very well. Actually, I can't bend over at all, and my flexibility is at an all time low. Tonight we were down in the basement doing some laundry, and I felt something sharp poke my foot. With each step I felt a sharp stab. I realized it was probably remnants of a bottle of Pellegrino water that broke last winter. I hobbled upstairs and tried to get a good look at my foot to see where the glass was. But I couldn't bend over to see it.
Mr.P came to the rescue and helped me out. I could tell he was getting frustrated (my feet were kind of dirty from walking around the yard and basement barefoot) but with the help of the tweezers he was able to extract the glass. It was also frustrating for me because I hate to have to ask people for help like this. I'm a take care of things myself kind of girl.
I'm not a patient person, and as I approach these last few weeks of pregnancy I find myself getting more and more impatient to welcome M2 into the world. I'm not scared of labor like some women. I'm not afraid of pooping on the delivery table, being in pain, tearing (well, maybe I'm a little scared of tearing down there) but really I am excited and anxious for her to be here and I am willing to go through all the unpleasantness of labor to get her out. Less than a month to go! Hurry up baby...
P.S. The spider bite on my chin is almost all healed up! Thankfully the topical antibiotic was all it needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment