Today my co-workers had a little baby shower for me! It was very sweet. Annoying co-worker organized the event at my favorite local pizza place. There were 6 ladies from work who attended. I can't believe how generous people were! I also felt a little guilty that annoying co-worker was so nice to organize the event, after all the complaining I've done about her. She hand stitched a beautiful sign with M2's name on it, and gave me this adorable hand knit hat with a big red flower on the front. I received some adorable outfits, baby Tupperware, some socks, and a few toys. My favorite gift was a little pink pacifier that says "Whine Connoisseur" on the front of it. That will be fun to have M2 use when we take her out wine tasting.
It was nice to get out of the office for a couple hours and hear the ladies share stories about their own children (most of the women I work around are older).
No comments:
Post a Comment