Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby fashionista.

Since I'm feeling a bit like a prisoner in my own home, not wanting to step foot outside of the lovely air conditioned bubble...let's play a game. (For those that are local, don't be hating on me about the a/c...I'm 9 months pregnant!)

I've been getting my stuff together to pack our hospital bag. In doing so, I am trying to pick out an outfit for M2 to wear home from the hospital. Since she'll probably just be diapered and swaddled while we're there, this will be a big moment - her first outfit. I have 3 picked out that I really like and are slightly different sizes. I am thinking of bringing all 3 and then ideally at least one of them will fit her to wear home (and be weather appropriate).

I've put up a new poll on the side so that you can cast your vote for which outfit you think she should wear home from the hospital. Here are the choices:

Option A


Option B

Option C

2 comments:

  1. I voted A because the socks are just too cute. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like C or A. Depends on how much of a girly girl she is when she arrives :)

    ReplyDelete