I've been feeling M2 kicking around a lot. A few weeks ago when I first started feeling kicks I wasn't sure what I was feeling, and they were very sporadic. Now I feel her kicking around for 10-15 minutes at a time, at least a few times a day.
The other morning I was laying in bed stretching out on my back, and I felt a lot of pressure on the right side. I could feel a large lump on the right side, and the left felt flatter and softer. That's my girl, curling up right on top of my bladder!
On Saturday I made an angel food cake for Easter. While I was using the electric mixer, I could feel her kicking like crazy - she must not have liked the sound of the mixer. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks when her kicks will be easier to feel from the outside, Mr.P is looking forward to feeling his daughter kick.
I just hope she doesn't kick the crap out of me while we attend the Death Cab For Cutie concert next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment