Thursday, April 2, 2009

Boy? Girl? Boy? Girl?

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve...I doubt I'll sleep much tonight because I'm so freaking excited to find out the sex of the baby tomorrow! I'll admit, I'm still hoping for a boy. But I won't be upset if it's a girl. I keep going back and forth about what it's going to be...I'll just have to wait 19 more hours!

It's been a long week here in Atlanta where I've been attending a series of workshops for my job. So far it has been the most informative and well managed training I've been to in the 4 years I've been at this job. It sucks that we're at a hotel adjacent to the airport, and since no one was authorized rental cars, it's been pretty lame eating at the same couple places in walking distance to the hotel.

I am an extremely light sleeper, so being next to airport has not been great. I swear I've woken up every hour each night. I've been so exhausted, during my 1.5 hour lunch break I've been escaping to my hotel room to take a nap.

Now it's time to pack...and then I'll be up at 4:45 AM (Eastern time) to get to the airport. Since I'll get my 3 hours back with the travel, I should arrive back in Seattle in the mid-morning. Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment