Monday, April 27, 2009

My "cup" runneth over.

I'd been putting it off for about two months now, and finally it was time. Time to go bra shopping. It's no secret that the boobies have grown larger, and with a little weight gain (which for some reason I always gain weight right onto my back) my bras were looking and feeling quite uncomfortable.

I went to Nordstrom because the sales people are really great and they will do measurements to make sure I'm wearing the right size. I went up one band size and one cup size! It felt so good to try on bras that were the right size. Though it didn't feel so good to pay over $100 for two new bras.

The sales chick recommended I come back about 2 weeks before my due date because that will be when my boobs will be "the biggest" they're going to be and they can fit me for a nursing bra. Damn, I already feel like I have porn star boobs, I can't imagine them being any bigger than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment