Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A coffee date with myself.

I had my first pre-natal massage today. It was really nice, but a little disapointing that they wouldn't allow me to lay face down. I had to lay on my back propped up by a wedge pillow, which kind of made the low back impossible to get to, but all in all it was nice to relax and have my muscles rubbed. Afterwards I had my back adjusted by the chiropractor. I love how good my neck feels after an adjustment.

Afterwards I went to Starbucks and got a rice crispy treat and a (decaf) iced caramel latte. Mmm....now if only I didn't have to work the rest of the afternoon.

As for telling people, now that we're coming up on 14 weeks it is safe to tell people since the miscarriage rate is now very low. However, I find myself not wanting to say anything! I've had many opportunities this past week to tell co-workers, church friends, and others the big news...yet each time I'm talking to any of these people I just can't bring myself to announce it. I held onto the secret for so long, I'm having a hard time letting it go. My stomach is starting to look a little pouchy...if I don't start telling soon people are going to wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment