Remember my recent post where I lamented that I don't really get jealous of people unless it involves them getting good sleep? I guess there is another point of envy for me - awesome bloggers (well, that and awesome singers, but that is for another day). I wish I had the ability to write as funny and poignantly as some of the blogs I read. My BFF sent me the link to this blog the other day and I nearly fell off the couch laughing. I thought it was so funny I rushed to the bedroom to wake up Mr.P who was deliriously asleep and very sick (true story, he was so sick this past week we actually had to spend half a day at the ER. He is much better now.)
I used to write pretty well. Eloquent, funny, grammatically correct. Maybe it's the lack of sleep that has messed with my writing. Or 10 years of boozing it really has depleted my brain of precious cells. I hope to one day find my written voice again.
No comments:
Post a Comment