Today was my NT scan, and everything looked great! It was nice getting the genetic test results back last week so I went into today's appointment feeling good. Baby girl was dancing around and measuring on track! We have her name picked out - following tradition with our other children it fits our three criteria: 1) It's a family name (after my husband's grandmother) 2) It's a Dutch name 3) It's a biblical name.
We decided it was time to make it official and announce the news.... on FB of course. Since my husband works for FB it makes sense that we would put it out there :-)
Here are the pictures we took for our announcement:
In other news, I discovered pregnant lady crack. Seriously, people, it's bad news. Last night we were snacking on a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos (which I NEVER buy because Doritos are probably one of the unhealthiest foods on earth. As a side note: in France we bought a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and the French translation of the name is "Cool American" on the packaging). I felt like they were missing something, and when I opened the fridge I found it. A tub of whipped cream cheese. Cool Ranch Doritos dipped in cream cheese = pregnant lady crack. Thankfully it was a small bag of chips and the whole family was indulging so they are now gone. I have forbidden anyone from bringing those chips back into the house. I don't want to gain too much weight this time around, it took me a year to lose all my baby/desk job weight before!
No comments:
Post a Comment